Channeling The Music In Me + UNIVIBE


Many of you don't know this about me, but I'm quite the musician.. haha! When I was younger I used to love writing poems and songs and I also played the piano plus my brother played the guitar, so when I came across this website I was filled with joy!

It's a music effect 'maker', I feel like this was all that was needed to complete our little band, my younger brother wanted to play the drums, so with the pianist, the singers, the guitarist and the drummer we've got a complete band!

It's called the Univibe and it's basically a sound/music effect machine, it's got the most iconic music effects that have been used since the 60s, you can change the rate, speed...
The reason I am writing about this is because, like I mentioned above it gave me sort of a nostalgic feeling thinking about the mini band I could've created with my brothers and I wanted to give you guys something fun to read while I write about an amazing tool I found online.

Unfortunately, this item does not ship to Spain...yet, but as soon as it does I'll get my brothers and we can finally create our band haha!
Make sure to check Univibe out though : http://www.guitarcenter.com/MXR/Uni-Vibe-M68-Chorus-Vibrato-Guitar-Effects-Pedal-1393862857647.gc

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top