My Favourite Beauty Gurus

Lately, I've been watching more and more beauty related videos on YouTube trying to learn more about makeup and improve my makeup skills, although I'm not a professional at applying makeup, these Youtubers are honestly amazing and I have actually learnt a lot by watching their videos!

Disclaimer : The list isn't in any particular order, these are just Youtubers I really enjoy watching no matter what they post.




I first found out about her through her video on how to get rid of acne scars. I found her really pretty and I also loved the fact that her videos went straight to the point, the next video I watched from her was her how to turn leggings into a crop top video, ever since that video I was hooked. Another thing that made me love her was because of her extreme resemblance to Nicki Minaj. Stare at her face and you'll see it.
Her makeup tutorials and her style are both on point and her hair is to die for, I also find her very funny, but then again I find lots of people funny.
Make sure to check out her YouTube channel, trust me you won't regret it! 






I also found SunKissAlba through one of her skincare related videos, it was her video on How To Get Clear Skin Naturally. I obviously had to click on her video because I noticed how flawless her skin looked and subscribe straight after, I know I couldn't touch her face, but it was as if she had baby soft skin. 
The thing I love about her is the fact that she doesn't only focus on Makeup on her channel, she posts videos about fashion, hair remedies, hairstyle tutorials and fitness videos (She's got a son and an amazing physique)! 
She has tons of variety on her channel and for that alone I recommend checking out her channel. She also has a Spanish channel!



CarliBybel



You can't have a Favourite Beauty Guru list and not mention Carli Bybel! She's amazing and has 4.6 million subscribers! Her makeup skills are impeccable and she's honestly really gorgeous. I don't remember how I came across her channel, but all I can say is that ever since I found her, last two Summers or so, I was addicted to her videos. 
She recently went vegan (yay!) and recently collaborated with MissGuided to launch her own clothing line! I'm honestly really proud of her, she's come so far.
Don't forget to check out her videos on YouTube.




RavenElyse



I don't even remember when I subscribed to her Channel, all I know is that she was one of the first channels I ever subscribed to, I used to watch her Styling and Outfit videos and enjoy her hauls and not the actual beauty videos, but when I wanted to start learning about makeup, her channel was the first one I consulted. She started vlogging a while ago, and her vlogs are one of the only ones I watch on YouTube! They keep me entertained, I just stream it on my telly and that's basically how I spend my Sundays. Her editing is flawless and she recently had a baby girl, Ziya who, by the way is extremely cute! Make sure to check out her videos! 








I found her not too long ago through her video talking about The Power Of Makeup, a video which lots of Youtubers started doing. her makeup skills are astonishing, she really knows what she's doing/talking about when it comes to makeup. I love her personality and she seems like a super nice person to be around, her makeup tutorials have helped me a lot and I find them quite inspiring.




PatriciaBright



I found her channel about 3 years ago, with a funny makeup tutorial she did, which I currently can't find, so I can't insert the link. Patricia Bright does a really good job entertaining me while I watch her tutorials, she's really bubbly and a really fun person to watch on YouTube, she's also another Youtuber that I actually enjoy watching her vlogs, along with Mike, her husband, I laugh throughout her vlogs.
 Make sure to check her out on YouTube




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top