7 Beauty Life Hacks to Make Your Life Easier




A couple of months ago, I wrote a blog post on Fashion Life Hacks To Make Your Life Easier after two or three months I think it's about time I did one for Beauty!

These are some tips and tricks I implement in my daily life that just make my life much easier!

Make your Makeup Last Longer
I barely wear makeup, I do it once a month or so but when I do I wear minimal makeup, when I wear that minimal makeup I want it to last all day and since I'm no expert and I'm sort of cheap too and I don't want to purchase a primer, I stick my face in the freezer for a while, thirty seconds or so.
I know me explaining it like this may sound all sorts of crazy and stupid and I'm not really sure if there's a scientific explanation behind all this but my makeup lasts all day!
Or you could just, you know, buy a primer suitable to your skin type...


Make Your Perfume Last Longer
All you need for this life hack is a refrigerator and your perfume.
Put your perfume in the refrigerator the night before you want to use it and spray it when you need it.
I don't know the scientific explanation behind this but all I know is that it works.
Also make sure no one drinks it! Haha!


Look More Awake
When you're applying your eye makeup, put your highlighter in your inner tear-duct area and Ta-dah! You look less walking-dead-ish.


Double The Thickness and Length Of Your Ponytail
All you have to do is create two ponytails, one on the bottom of your head and one on the top of your head.
Create the ponytail on the bottom first because this way when you create your second ponytail on the top of your head you're able to cover the tracks where the first ponytail starts.


Super Soft Lips
I've been doing this one since I was seven, I just used to brush my lips after brushing my teeth because I found it relaxing, I didn't know it made your lips softer by removing the dead skin cells of your lips.


Use Apple Cider Vinegar As  A Toner
Apple Cider Vinegar makes a great toner, it does just what a regular toner does but it's much more affordable.
Bonus Tip : You can also use it on your hair before your final rinse for added shine, less frizz...


T-Shirt Dry Your Hair
Sometimes towels can be really harsh on your hair and can actually damage it, using a t-shirt to soak up excess water is great for your hair and it reduces frizz significantly.





CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top