Doing Something Different




Right now at school we're in the middle of finals week, which should probably have a different name because they're about 3 weeks though.

During my school year and on 2k17, I want to accomplish certain things, I want  to do things I haven't done before, something different.

I want to get my best grades ever! I know how important school is, so this year I want to get the best grades I've ever gotten in my life, this is a high bar to set but I really feel like I'm doing my best and I'm trying really hard too this year!

Balance friends and school! Ever since I entered high school I almost shut my friends out completely! This year I want to go out, have a great time and also manage to keep good grades!

I want to learn how to play an instrument! Lucky for me I came across this website, the hub and it teaches you everything you need to know about music! There's a whole page dedicated to the different types of guitars and guitars for beginners, they also have a page dedicated to the price of guitars : How much are guitars ? 
Make sure to check them out!

I want to stay consistent with my blogging! Writing is my therapy, although it sounds corny, it's true, when I'm sad I write, when I'm angry I write, but I never seem to stay active while blogging. Throughout this school year I hope to stay active and bring you guys awesome content! 

Get fit and healthy to rock an amazing body this summer! Just like blogging,I never seem to stay consistent doing this, this year I plan on starting it and I plan on starting my 2k17 right!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top