What I Wish I Would've Done This Summer + Zoom Audio Recorder



This Summer has been great, it's been awesome! I went out much more than last year, I spent more and had lots of fun, but there are things I wish I would've done with more frequency or things I was planning on doing but didn't get to do at all.
I start school in two days, so my chances of doing these things are extremely low, but I'll go ahead and start my list!

I wish I would've written more

This Summer I promised I would write more and update my blog more regularly, because I thought that I wouldn't be busy at all and that I'd have all the time in the world... That didn't happen at all, I was really busy this Summer and I tried to write whenever I had the chance, but anytime I wrote something I wouldn't really be pleased with the outcome of it, I'd edit and re-read it a bunch of times but I still wouldn't be happy so I eventually stopped trying.
During school days, I'll try and update my blog at least once a week!

I wish I would've taken more photos

This Summer I went to lots of beautiful places, Malaga is extremely beautiful during the Summer and it being Summer I went out a lot but I didn't capture the essence of these wonderful places so most of them remain forgotten, I did take quite a few selfies with my friends, but I didn't get a chance to capture these beautiful locations I went to this Summer.

I wish I would've exercised more

This happens, basically every Summer, it's a habit that I'm trying to break - I promise myself that I'll work out and stop after a few days or weeks, I stopped exercising this Summer on August, but I wish I would've exercised more because knowing myself I'm pretty sure I won't work out during the winter. I am starting volleyball soon so that could help!

I wish I would've started a YouTube Channel

If you've been following this blog for a while now, you'll all know that I have a YouTube account for a website called Stardoll, this Summer, I managed to get over 300 subscribers and get to 1100+ subscribers! I'm really grateful for that, but I do wish I would've started a Youtube Channel about myself.

This Summer I've been looking around for different cameras that are in a high schooler's budget (because honestly, I can't afford all the fancy Canons all these youtubers use) and I came across the Zoom Audio Recorder, It's an amazing video recorder and audio recorder for a really good price, this recorder can be used for vlogging which was my main purpose and simple talking videos, I have lots of life story and lessons which I'd love to share with you guys but sometimes writing isn't enough, I wanted to record it in a way that you guys will be able to see my face and actually capture my emotions and not misinterpret what I'm trying to say.
The Zoom Audio Recorder has a HD screen and HD audio quality which comes in really handy when vlogging or filming a storytime video. it's a portable 'pretty lightweight' camera which you can take around with no fuss and it's got a long lasting battery life plus it's got a FLIP SCREEN!
Check them out clicking on this link : http://www.musiciansfriend.com/video-equipment/zoom-q4-handy-video-audio-recorder
I think this camera was made for people to record their covers and stuff, but if I do get around to purchasing this camera, I'll definitely start my YouTube Channel!

Overall this Summer was a great one, but if I'd done the four things I mentioned above, my Summer would've been perfect!

Make sure to checkout Zoom Audio Recorder!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top