5 Simple Tips To Get Clearer Skin




I don't know about you guys, but winter is really tough on my skin, it just leaves some patches dry (even thugh I've got oily skin) and it leaves it dull and tight.
Lately, my skin has been getting better and not just because of the fact that I completely cut out dairy from my diet but also because I've been doing some things that are really helping and I'm going to share some of those tips with you guys:

Drink more water
I'm starting to do this and guys, my skin is definately getting better! It feels more moisturized and it just honestly looks better, I mean water is amazing for your body, just drink it!

Wear SPF daily
During the summer, my skin was super clear because I wore SPF everyday, winter came by and my acne started coming back, so I definatly think that SPF helps your skin a lot, don't only wear SPF because of acne, also wear it daily to avoid skin cancer!

Eat more fruits and veggies
I never knew that  your diet had such an impact on your skin, ever since I went seagan/vegan my skin has been radiant, I've been eating more fruits and veggies and my skin has been loving it, I definately recommend you guys to try this one.

Wash your pillowcases
Guys have you ever thought about hw much bacteria is left on your pillowcases, I mean you sleep and probably drool, sometimes you forget to take off your makeup... your pillowcases just collect more and more dirt everyday, so I just suggest washing them once a week, this wont help you get clearer skin but it does help prevent breakouts.

Work out
I don't know about you guys but I get stressed a lot, and a great way for me to relieve stress is by working out, you're helping your body from the inside and your increasing blood flow around your body and that will just give you that radiant/glowy look.

These tips are mostly to help your body from the inside and things that have been helping my skin lately, I hope you guys enjoyed this short, but sweet post.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top