10 Songs I've Been Enjoying Lately



Music, earphones, girl, sunshine


I'm really into music but because I never really mention anything about music on this blog, you might've not known that, so I had the idea of making a blogpost like this every x days/weeks, so you guys can actually see the type of music I'm into and don't worry I'm also into old songs, so it won't only be the songs you hear on the radio.
Click on the song's name to be redirrected to youtube


Justin Bieber (& Ed Sheeran ) - Love yourself


Zara Larsson - Lush Life


Snakehips - All My Friends ft. Tinashe, Chance The Rapper


Imagine Dragons - Demons


Selena Gomez - Hands to myself


Jetta - I'd Love to Change the World (Matstubs Remix)


Sam Smith - Writing's on the wall (from Spectre)


Jonas Blue - Fast Car ft. Dakota


Kiarra - Gold


Alessia Cara - Here (Lucian Remix)
















CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top