Book Review : The DUFF


Book Review : The DUFF, The DUFF



Hi Guys! How was your weekend?

So.. because I'm kind of a bookworm I wanted to start a series on my blog where I talk about the books I read and speak write about my opinions on the book and kind of a short description of it. I'm kicking off the series with an awesome book that I 100% recommend.

DUFF stands for Designated Ugly Fat Friend, and I know lots of you guys might think that that's really mean, but it's actually not supoosed to be taken literally, the DUFF simply means that no matter how pretty you are or how perfect you think you are, there's always going to be someone better... Well at least that's how I see it.



The DUFF is the story of a girl named Bianca Piper that falls in love with Welsey Rush, that even though she hates him , she keeps hooking up with him, because he's a distraction to her, he helps her escape reality and forget all her problems... I won't tell you guys anymore because I'm just spoiling the book for you guys haha but I do 100% recommend this book.

I love this book because it's different, yes it's your typical love story, but it also has some unique aspects that makes it different and an awesome book to read, I love the fact that it makes you feel better about yourself because believe it or not, even Beyonce is a DUFF, the book is fun and absolutely entertaining, although some parts are confusing because it's kind of messy, in my opinion, the storyline is great, an awesome rom-com and an entertaining read for when you're bored.
The book does have a movie and I watched the movie before reading the book, I loved both of them, but I did prefer the book, Bianca in the book just reminds me of myself in a way and I love that about her.

This is my opinion, everyone can think differently on this book, but I feel like it has some strong parts and some quotes that are worth writing down and it also has some weak points like the messiness that I talked about before, but the pros definately overpower the cons.

Will I be reading any other of Kody Keplinger's books? Definately, and I can't wait to share my reviews of her books with you guys.








CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top