50 Facts About Me Tag



I've been writing on my blog for a while now and I noticed that most of my readers know very little to nothing about me that's why I decided to write this blog post.
Hope you learn a thing or two about me throughout this post.

1. My middle name is Chelsea

2. My favourite part of my body are my legs and my teeth.

3. I am bilingual, I speak English and Spanish fluently

4.When I came to Spain my parents put me in a bilingual school to learn both languages as I grew older.

5. I have 2 brothers, an older one and a younger one.

6. My favourite colours are baby blue and grey

7. My favourite fruit are bananas, apples and berries.

8. I have a thick British accent

9. When I'm older I want to be a gynecologist/pediatrician.

10. I used to write mini Spongebob books when I was in the second and third grade

11. I'm a Scorpio

12. My favourite movie is : 10 Things I Hate About You

13. My favourite song right now would have to be : Immortals - Fall Out Boy, Fools - Troye Sivan or Classic - MKTO

14. My favourite bands are : Fall Out Boy, Imagine Dragons and OneRepublic

15. My favourite singer is constantly changing, however right now I'm really into Troye Sivan's songs.

16. I love science

17. I write on Wattpad, right now I'm writing a book called Stressed Out.

18. I love reading, I can't sleep without reading a few chapters from a book.

19. I'm into Teen Fiction and Comedy books.

20. I make Youtube videos for a website called Stardoll. 

21. My celebrity crushes are : Nick Robinson and Tyler Blackburn

22. I'm a seagan, a modified vegan who eats fish, simply because that was the only way my mum let me go vegan.

23. I beat my nail biting habit, although I do sometimes bite my nails when I'm nervous.

24. I rarely cuss in real life.

25. I have curly black really thick medium length hair

26. I'm 168-169 centimetres (5 foot 5)

27. I hate cheese!

28. I get uncomfortable when it's really quiet.

29. I'm horrible at applying makeup, but I spend half of my life watching makeup tutorials.

30. I have an interesting relationship with dogs, I hate them and they hate me back.

31.  I used to be great with 'techy' things when I was younger, but something happened.

32. I am somewhat shy in real life, but I gain trust easily, which sometimes isn't a good trait.

33. My favourite TV shows are : Pretty Little Liars, Hawaii 5.0 and Castle.

34. I'm a really clumsy person (I have a bunch of funny story-times due to my clumsiness)

35. My favourite food has to be chocolate and vegan pancakes.

36. I used to draw, I stopped due to school and now I can't even draw a Sun.

37. My favourite animals are pandas (and it's not because of the song, which I now despise by the way.)

38. My favourite books are : Fangirl by Rainbow Rowell and After by Anna Todd

39. I love making lists

40. I can't sleep with open closets or open doors.

41. I gain and lose weight easily.

42. I suffered a body dysmorphic disorder when I was 10, I'm doing much better but I know for a fact that I'm not 100% cured.

43. My biggest pet peeve is when people come into my room for no apparent reason and leave the door open.

44. I was born on the 4th of November of 2001, just putting that out there...

45. I love baking 

46.  I cannot stand Horror movies

47. I'm obsessed with fitness and health, it definitely had something to do with my BDD

48. I'm neither an introvert nor an extrovert, I'm more of an ambiovert. 

49. I absolutely despise mayonnaise and anything containing it.

50. I used to do gymnastics when I was younger.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top