July Favourites
























July is almost over guys! This month has flown by so fast. Soon we'll all be back in school and we'll all be studying 24/7.
I found many amazing things this month and rediscovered some too and I felt like sharing them with you guys.
If you guys enjoy posts like this and want me to do one monthly, let me know in the comments!
It's really hot here in Spain, it's about 30° Celsius on a cool day which is about 86° Fahrenheit. So, I definitely needed a good sunscreen for my skin that didn't clog my pores and cause me to breakout.
I recently rediscovered the Mary Kay Sun Care Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 30. It is quite pricey (converted to euros) but it gets the job done, it doesn't give your skin that blue tint, it protects my skin and I don't breakout.
This month I discovered two amazing apps, the first one is Bitmoji, it's an application where you cartoon-ize yourself, the best part is that you can place it on your Snaps. It gives your Snapchat videos and pictures more life.
The second one I rediscovered is the Nike Plus Training app. I used to use it two summers ago but I stopped using it for some reason and when I re-found it I was so happy! I get all my workouts from this app. I will be making an in-depth review for this app!
This month I've been reading a lot, it's honestly been a very productive month.
I downloaded Wattpad and I've been enjoying the books from the application, I will list two I've been loving : Identify (it's currently unfinished, but it's amazing!) and Playin' Hard (this one is finished and it's honestly really good!)
And from actual books that I purchased and cost me a fortune haha, I've been enjoying The After Series by Anna Todd, my friends recommended it to me a while ago, but because of the cheeky scenes, I didn't want to read it, but it's honestly a really good book!
My favourite fashion find this month definitely have to be oversized t-shirts, they're so comfy and soft! Many people may think that they look horrible, but with a pair or skinny jeans, leggings or shorts, they look amazing!
These are things I've been enjoying this month.
This month has honestly been a really good one for me, it's such a shame it went by so fast!
What have you guys been enjoying this month?

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top