Life Update (Where have I Been?)

Where have I been, Life Update, Blog Update


I've been absent from my blog for about 2 months now, you all probably thought I was dead or something, but don't worry, I'm okay! I've just had some real life issues and since lots has happened to since the last time you probably read my blog, I wanted to update you guys on my life and tell you why I've been absent for so long.

Where Have I Been?

There are many reasons why I stopped writing on here and the biggest one is school, I stopped writing just before my final exams because I had to study a lot, I thought I'd be able to squeeze in some blog posts here and there but as you can see I failed miserably.

I know this actually isn't a real excuse but the fact that I passed all my exams with a distinction means that my time off actually paid off.

I also took some time off my blog because I was having issues with the blog's HTML code, it was a really technical issue and it took me weeks to fix, so with all that said hope you can forgive me and I promise that this Summer I'll write much more, I'll try and fit in three or more posts weekly.

Life Update

Okay, so I bet you are all wondering what I was doing with my extra time or if I was actually doing anything with my life during those days.

I've been working on a HUGE project that I've had on my mind even before starting this blog! (Drum-roll please) I'm writing a book! You may already know this about me but I'm a huge bookworm, I love books and writing (hence this blog) and recently I've been into reading books on Wattpad , so the other day when I finally got a new phone I decided that I would actually start writing my story.

The story is called Stressed Out and it tells the story of a young girl, Kayla, a 16 year old girl, who has an attitude problem that she acquires due to the loss of her father at an early age, her mother remarries Jerry a couple years after and Kayla isn't happy about any of it, both adults feel the need of sending her to weekly therapy sessions which she strongly disagrees with but ends up going anyways, along her path of becoming a better person Kayla meets Louis and Louis may or may not be the one to finally change her.

Click here to read my first two chapers.

Please note that this is my first ever book so it may be a bit messy and I'm only fourteen so my vocabulary isn't as extensive as someone who's actually finished University.


Before starting my book, I decided to use my extra time to work on my Stardoll Youtube Channel since I was also absent here for pretty much the same amount of time I was absent on this blog.

I will be posing much more this Summer so stay tuned! 


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top