Facial Morning Skincare Routine



A few months ago I wrote a blog post talking about some of my tips to get clearer skin and since my skin has been  glowing lately, I wanted to share with you guys my skincare routine and the products I've been using, they're really affordable and it's a pretty simple routine, most of the caring for my skin come from the things I consume and just mainly the things I do to help my skin from the inside out.

Step One - Cleansing
I use the Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Daily Gel Wash, and it's basically just a regular face wash, it does it's job and thoroughly cleanses my skin.
I wet my face with warm water to open up my pores and I apply a small amount of the gel onto my fingers and rub them on my face and massage it on my skin for about 2 minutes then I rinse with cold water to close my pores.

Step Two - Toning
I use the Be+ Locion Tonificante Bifasica Piel Grasa toner, and I love this toner, it was made especially for oily skin like mine and it just leaves my face with a minty/fresh feeling and it leaves it really smooth! I use a cotton pad to rub this all over my face and let it dry before moisturizing.

Step Three - Moisturising
I've used many moisturisers before and I'm not even sure I'm still going to be using this one in two months time, I'm using the Clean & Clear Dual Action Moisturiser and it's supposed to moisturise your skin and help you control your breakouts, I wouldn't say it's as good as the other two products but it does moisturise my skin and it doesn't leave it oily. I massage my moisturiser into my skin in a circular motion.

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top