Channelling the music in me #3

This is the third post in my Channelling the music in me 'series'. Today I'll be talking about DJ-ing.
If you've ever considered it,  like me, or if you're going through a musical phase and just need sometjing to make some of your creative pieces that you're thinking about, you've probably got an inner DJ in you haha.
The Numark NS7-II is probably your best option, it's a 4 channel DJ performer! It's affordable and it's got great reviews.
Make sure to check it out and read a more in depth description about them with this link http://www.guitarcenter.com/Numark/NS7II-4-Channel-DJ-Performance-Controller-1376595893419.gc

If you do decide to get it, you're making a great decision! It's something I'm 100% sure you won't regret! 

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top