Life Update (What happened?)




I've been absent from this blog and basically all social media related to this blog for about two years now. I'd like to give a reasonable excuse as to why that happened but all I can say is I have been busy, however I am truly aware that that is not a good enough excuse because, aren't we all?
Because of this I would like to give you guys (if you still remember me) a quick life update and I will do my best to try and stay committed (for the fifth time) to this blog.

If you did not know already, I lived in Spain, however since August 2018, I have been living in Ireland. This has been a massive change in my life but it still does not excuse my absence from writing as this relocation happened a year after I went AWOL.

To be frank with you guys, it was hard. I do miss Spain alot but I do think it was for the better. Adjusting to a new place is always going to be hard as leaving everything you know behind to start a fresh is never easy.
I managed to meet lots of friendly people both in school and through other friends and luckily, my studies did not suffer at all. I am quite happy for the most part that my aprents decided to make such a bold move however I do miss the Spanish weather.
There is not much to say about Ireland or anything else in my life for that matter because I honestly believe that there has been little to no change over the past two years. I've met so many lovely people who eventually changed my life for the better butI think that that is a story for nother day.

With all this said, this Summer I am making it a point of duty to write more as I forgot how much I truly enjoyed this.
Stay tuned for more blog posts!

CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top