Why I don't wear makeup

Why I don't wear makeup, full face makeup


Today I will be talking about why I don't wear makeup, I decided to adress this topic since I've noticed that lots of my friends are starting to apply makeup whenever we go out, as opposed to before when we never applied makeup.

Let me give you all a backgorund check first, when I was younger I was a tomboy - hardcore tomboy, I used to cry whenever we went shopping and I literally wanted to be a boy...
Right now I'm starting to show my girly side, I mean look at this blog.

There are various reasons why I don't really wear makeup but I think the motive that defeats all of them is simply because I don't know how to apply makeup. Makeup is really complicating, especially with all the new 'inventions' around in the 21st century, one second we're talking about lipstick and mascara, the next second we're talking about eyeliner, smokey eyeshadow, then all of a sudden we start talking about foundation, countouring kit, highlighter, lipliner... and all these just confuse me, I mean I would love to be a beauty guru that knows how to do a full face of makeup, but honestly I can't even get a straight winged eyeliner, I have the oulse of an 80 year old.
 
Okay so apart from the fact that I'm too lazy to do my makeup everyday, I don't apply makeup everyday because I'm no expert and I think I look like a clown when I do.

I just wanted to post this to see if I can reach to anyone, I'm not claiming that I'm better than anyone because I don't wear makeup, I'm not claiming that all the girls who wear makeup are fake, I mean I'm jealous that they can apply makeup so well. I will eventually master the makeup techiniques but right now I'll stick to my no-makeup baby face.

Hope you guys enjoyed today's post on my blog, I hope I actually reached to someone or at least I need to know if anyone feels the same way.



CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top