3 Makeup Products I'm Loving

Credit
A month or two ago, I made a post talking about why I don't wear makeup, but maybe I didn't exactly make myself clear, of course I wear makeup! Just not on a daily basis, and since I use minimal makeup products, I try and find the best ones out there or I splurge on my mum's makeup collection, since I'm still living with her.

1. Mac Cosmetics Studio Fix Powder Plus Foundation
I don't wear foundation, so it's nice to see I have a replacement for foundation and still get that awesome flawless face look, I don't have severe acne, I just have some leftover acne scars from my old pimples, but if you do have cystic acne or any other severe type of acne I wouldn't recommend this for you, simply because it's really light and it won't do much!

2. Mary Kay Lash Love Water-Proof Mascara
This mascara is the best one I've tried and trust me I've tried lots of mascaras, it doesn't smudge or look weird throughout the day, maybe because it's waterproof, but either way I love it, it's also amazing for summer because it's really water-proof, sometimes too water-proof... My only disclaimer is the fact that because it's waterproof it's hard to take off.

3. Mary Kay Nourishine Plus Lipgloss
I wear this on a fancier day, like if I'm going to church or something, it's not a daily product for me, but when I wear it I feel luscious! I feel like I can conquer the world, I do have full lips and this gives them a fuller appearance but I like it! Mary Kay have a huge range of colors for this product and I'm loving : Wine And Dine

My mum buys lots of her makeup from Mary Kay and I really like their products, they're a bit pricey but they last long and look amazing!




CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top