Improving my Fitness Life + Workout Playlist

fitness, running shoes, workout playlist, running, pink, tumblr
Source


We are slowly approaching summer, so as the months get hotter we are more likely to show more skin, not necessarily wearing crop tank tops or short shorts, but by wearing short sleeves and 'regular' shorts and skirts and not wearing oversized sweaters and leggings, if you're like me during the winter you probably just sat at home watching movies and drinking hot cocoa.
I was fairly active when I was younger, I used to love sports, I used to swim twice a week, play football whenever I had the chance and I also did gymnastics for a year, twice a week also.
I recently started working out more and have been seeing progress, so I just wanted to share with you guys what I'm doing.

If you are an older reader on my blog you'll probably know that I'm a vegan (seagan, to be more exact) so I don't eat dairy, meat or eggs, basically nothing that comes from animals, so that makes it harder for me to eat junk food, but don't be fooled, I've been vegan almost two months, so my slight improved physique can't be just because of this.

I also started doing the Jillian Michaels 30 Day Shred, it's supposed to be a fat crushing workout that provides you with fast fat loss and an amazing physique in a little amount of time, I'm currently on Day 7 and my body looks great! It consists of 3 levels, you do each level for 10 days and then go onto the next one plus each workout is 28 minutes!

A super important thing for me while working out is the music I play, if I'm listening to boring music while I'm working out there's a 70% chance I won't finish my workout and because I'm in a generous mood I wanted to share with you guys a couple of songs I've been loving for my workouts! (The song names are click-able)

Workout Playlist

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Downtown

Walk The Moon - Shut Up And Dance

Katy Perry - Roar

Shawn Mendes - Stitches 

Jason Derulo - Cheyenne

Tove Lo - Talking Body 

Macklemore & Ryan Lewis - Can't Hold Us ft Ray Dalton

Rihanna - American Oxygen

Justin Bieber - Sorry

Martin Garrix feat Usher - Don't Look Down

Sia feat Sean Paul - Cheap Thrills

Coldplay - Adventure Of A Lifetime


CONVERSATION

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Back
to top